Do you sometimes feel like you are not good enough? Do you feel like you go through life day after day just existing , not living? Do you feel that others deserve more success than you? Are you focused on the times when your parents criticized you and the words still resonate in your head? Do you sometimes feel victimized and want to shed those limiting beliefs from childhood? Well it’s time to SNAP out of it! Who hasn’t had a tough childhood? Complaining and dwelling on what your parents may or may not have said is not going to help rebuild your self confidence. Yes, it is important to know where your beliefs were actually manifested. However, it should now be your mission to restore the self confidence that you deserve and require, to be a functioning and healthy adult.
So how do you go about rebuilding your self confidence?
It starts with learning to ‘Believe In Yourself’. Develop your inner self. Feel good about who you are. Be proud of yourself. Understand that in life, we are always learning. We learn from success and we learn from failure. Approach every challenge as an adventure. Focus on the good, not the bad. Believe you can, and you will.
Here are some steps that may help you in building your confidence:
– Be clear on who you are, and focus on where you are going. Know what you want in life and strive to achieve it.
– Accept the truth about yourself – both good and bad – and learn to be comfortable with it. Know your strengths and where you need improvements.
– Surround yourself with like minded and supportive people. Feel the positive energy. This will help get you to where you want to be.
– Start with achieving small and easy goals, and slowly work up to larger goals. Be proud of your achievements.
– Recognize and release destructive habits from your past. If you find that your habits are indeed of a negative nature, change them. Awareness is the beginning of change.
– Focus on the positive, not the negative. Instead of complaining on what doesn’t work in your life, focus on what does work, and how you can get it.
– Look for the positive changes that you have manifested. No matter how small, look for the ways that you have made improvements in your life. This will give you a sense of empowerment and confidence to keep setting new goals.
Life is definitely a learning process. Every past and new experience will help set the foundation for who you are, and who you will become. There is nothing more appealing than a confident individual. Finding your passion and living your truth is the best way to build your confidence, and live a fulfilling life. Everyone deserves to feel good about themselves. Remember, it all begins with learning to ‘Believe In Yourself’ …