Believe that you can and you will .. Believe in who you are and what you are capable of .. Never give up.
Are you having a tough time with something in your life? Hang in there. I can help you. It may not be easy. It may take some hard work. There may be pain, there may be tears. When you succeed it will be worth it. Together we will raise our arms in victory …
Let’s get started. You must first realize that you are not alone. No one is immune to having to face challenges. Don’t be afraid. Don’t be embarrassed. If you can’t do it alone, ask someone for help. That is an important step in becoming mentally stronger … Have you ever been faced with a situation that you feel that you can never resolve? Whether it’s at your place of employment, your home, your personal life or in your athletic endeavors – you can solve any problem and achieve success. NEVER SAY NEVER. At some point in the various journey’s we embark on in our lives, we get to a point where we have all had the sense of giving up. Sometimes we give up before we even start. At other times we give up just before we are about to make that huge break-through that we have been putting so much effort in to achieve. Don’t quit! Whatever you want to succeed at, there is nothing that you cannot do. Have faith in who you are. It’s time to take control of your life and continue on the road to mental toughness.
Here are some guidelines that you can follow. They are a list of reasons why you should never give up and why you will NEVER SAY NEVER …
– As long as you are alive, anything is possible … Keep trying until you finally succeed.
– Be realistic … The chance of mastering something the first time you do it is not always possible. Everything takes time to learn and you will make mistakes. Learn from them so that you can do better.
– Stay positive … Most of your successes will come through your failures.
– You are strong … You are stronger than you think. One little setback is not enough to stop you from achieving your goals. Neither are 10 or 100 setbacks. Remain focused.
– Prove yourself … You don’t want to be known as someone that is weak and gives up. Go out there and prove who you are to the world as well as yourself. You CAN and WILL achieve what you set out to do. The only time that you can fail is when you give up. That will not happen!
– Has it been done before? … If someone else can do it then so can you. Even if it is only one other person in the world that has achieved what you have set out to achieve, that should be reason enough for you to never give up.
– Believe in your dreams … Never sell yourself short. In life you are going to meet many people who will try to bring you down and tell you that what you want to achieve is not possible. Stay away from that type of negativity. Don’t let anyone destroy your dreams.
– The importance of your family and friends … Let the people you love and who mean the world to you be your inspiration to persist and persevere.
– There are people worse off … Right now there are many people who are in a worse situation and environment than you. Are you thinking about giving up running 5 miles a week? Think about people who can’t even walk and how much they would give to be able to run 5 miles every day.
– Improve our world … When you achieve whatever you set out to achieve you can use your success to make a difference in the world or other people’s lives.
– Face your fears … Don’t take the easy way out by giving up.
– Let the haters hate … There will always be plenty of naysayers and people who try to tear you down. Don’t pay attention to them and don’t take what they say to heart. Let the haters hate and continue believing in yourself.
– You deserve to be happy … Don’t ever let anybody tell you otherwise. You deserve to be happy and you deserve to have success. Keep that mindset and never give up until you reach your destination.
– Inspire others … Be an inspiration to others by refusing to give up. Who knows what someone else can achieve because you never gave up and in turn inspired them not to give up. Use your experience to help others.
– You are so close … Often when you feel like you want to give up and you are about to give up you are very close to success. Sometimes you are only a heartbeat away. Have faith in yourself. Go the distance.
Whatever you chose to do in your life you must understand that you may have to fall several times in order to succeed. Be a fighter. Don’t stay down, get right back up. Face your challenges with courage and dignity. Be proud of who you are. Have confidence in knowing that – You can do it! Start by being around people with positive energy and avoid those with negative energy. Follow the guidelines listed previously, regarding never giving up. They will provide a template on how to remain on track. Stay focused and stay strong. You will persevere. You can achieve whatever you set your heart and mind to do. You have mental toughness. Always ‘Believe In Yourself’. Never quit and NEVER SAY NEVER!